Authentic Philadelphia is a community of people exploring Circling, Authentic Relating and Intentional Community (residential and non-residential) in the Philadelphia area.
What are Circling and Authentic Relating Games?
Circling and Authentic Relating Games are practices that get you into connection with other people very fast, gently and in a non-threatening way. They are different modalities which share the same goal: human connection, healing and transformation, friendship and fun, and/or having plain-old interesting conversations with cool people in your community. Circling and Authentic Relating is also a rapidly-growing movement for creating a better society and it has penetration in 60+ cities world-wide.
Current Groups & Events
- Authentic Philadelphia on Facebook
- Philadelphia Circling and Authentic Relating Meetup (Marc Beneteau & Team)
- Authentic Philly Meetup (Ashley King & Team)
- Max Rivers offers “Max Groups”, that are a variety of A/R game. Max is an NVC facilitator, marriage counselor and author.
- John Kelsey and Tina Fruchter offer “Mark Groups” (from Lafayette Morehouse tradition), that are also a variety of A/R game
Please stay tuned!
Please stay tuned (subscribe to our list on the right) for upcoming events related to the Authentic Relating Movement in Philadelphia, PA.
Please also download the free Circling and Authentic Relating Practice Guide, which is available for free or a small donation.